Welcome to the New Generation of EV charging
EV charging products are not all created equal. Our engineers and designers have been designing and
building electric vehicle charging systems since 2006. We specialise in creating hub-based
EV charging products for charging multiple electric vehicles at the same time.
Creating an EV charging hub is not as simple as putting multiple chargers together. That's why we've
designed a unique range of charging solutions that make installing and running an EV charging hub
as straightforward as possible.
EV charging hub for motorway charging, large fleets and commercial vehicles
PowerTech DC is our solution for ultra-high power delivery for cars, trucks, buses.
Comprising of a multi-megawatt core and patent-pending power distribution, PowerTech DC
is the most powerful EV charger on the planet, capable of delivering megawatt plus of
power to multiple electric vehicles at the same time.
Yet power delivery is only part of the equation. PowerTech DC is a modular charging system
that allows you to start small, then grow with demand. Meanwhile, the system streamlines
power management, optimises charge times for each vehicle and provides consistency of power
Download the PowerTech DC overview
EV charging for on-street charging, car parks, apartment blocks, shopping centres, workplaces, small fleets and car dealerships
PowerTech MiniHub was conceived as the perfect solution for street-side and car park
EV charging. Designed for charging five to twenty-five vehicles at the same time with a combination
of AC and DC charging, MiniHub can typically replace a two-bay AC charging unit without
needing to upgrade the power supply.
With AC charge rates of up to 22kW and DC charge rates of either 30kW or 60kW, PowerTech
MiniHub is the perfect solution for providing a relatively large number of charging points
on a limited budget where power is restricted.
The benefits of our approach to EV charging:
- We're modular. Start with a small system and scale as demand increases
- Rapid deployment: install a MiniHub in a day, a DC hub in 1-2 weeks
- Centralised architecture does not restrict performance on any one charging outlet
- Smart power management can reduce overall demand on the grid at peak times of the day
- Site wide power control means more chargers can be installed without overreaching grid capacity
- Add batteries to further increase the capacity of the system
- Patent protected charging connector design that reduces trip hazards and reduces the likelihood
of damage to cables and connectors
- Centralised control means lower capital costs and less money spent on infrastructure and more on asset
- Can decommission and move the entire facility to a new location if required
- Lower installation costs than installing multiple individual chargers
- Greater revenue opportunities by always having the right mix of chargers available
- PowerTech DC: up to 400kW per charging outlet, with the ability to combine up to eight outlets to boost power delivery
for future applications (shipping, aircraft, trains, HGVs)
eVc PowerTech is a trading name of Voltempo Limited. © Copyright 2021 Voltempo Limited. Voltempo Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 11761258. Registered Office:
Suite 2A, Blackthorn House, St Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1RL, United Kingdom. VAT Registration Number 335361708.